In case you send us your medical records, we will know the details of your health condition, but please keep in mind that you should provide us with the following information:
- Your personal information, such as residence address, postal code and phone number
- Your home address, if it is different from the place you currently live in
- Address and telephone number of your general practitioner (contact telephone number of your family doctor or specialist)
- Phone number of one of your family members
- Details of medicines you are taking and possible chronic illnesses that you are suffering from
- Proof that you do not have to pay the cost of aceeptance, where applicable
- Any other details that may be indicated to you when scheduling appointments, including a referral and consent if you come through the Health Insurance Fund, laboratory findings, and your written consent to conduct certain invasive medical interventions.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT A MEDICAL EXAMINATION?
PREPARATIONS FOR SELECTIVE CORONAROGRAPHY
PREPARATIONS FOR SURGERY