Appointments of patients for coronarography are made exclusively by a competent health institution from which the patient is referred to a coronarography.
As part of the preparation for coronarography, a patient is OBLIGED to take with him:
- ORIGINAL Consent of the FBiH Health Insurance Institute, Brčko District Decision or RS Decision
- ORIGINAL referral from your doctor for coronarography
- findings and opinion of a CARDIOLOGIST indicating coronarography
- ULTRASOUND / ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY findings (not older than three months)
- findings of ERGOMETRY or SCINTIGRAPHY OF HEART (not older than six months)
- LABORATORY FINDINGS (complete blood count, SE, blood sugar, coagulation status, creatinine, urea, K+, Na+, blood group, lipid status) not older than seven days
- Patients DIABETICS who use METFORMIN (Gluformin), SIOFOR must stop taking this medicine at least three days before the procedure. Patients using insulin; do not take insulin on the day of the procedure.
Patients using ANTICOAGULANT therapy (MARIVARIN, FARIN, PELENTAN, MARCOUMAR, or SINTROM) must discontinue taking this medicine at least five days before the procedure.
Continue to take other therapy, including on the procedure day. Do not eat or drink anything after midnight before the procedure.
Take with you: personal hygiene kit, therapy, slippers and two liters of juice.
In case of impossibility to arrive at the scheduled appointment, please call 035/309-108 or email@example.com on time.