As part of the preparation for the STENT procedure, a patient is obliged to take with him:
- ORIGINAL Consent of the FBiH Health Insurance Institute, Brčko District Decision or RS Decision
- ORIGINAL referral from your doctor
- All received medical documentation regarding the reason for the arrival
- LABORATORY FINDINGS (complete blood count, SE, blood sugar, coagulation status, creatinine, urea, K+, Na+, blood group, lipid status) not older than seven days
- Patients DIABETICS who use METFORMIN (Gluformin), SIOFOR must stop taking this medicine at least three days before the procedure. Patients using insulin; do not take insulin on the day of the procedure.
Patients using ANTICOAGULANT therapy (MARIVARIN, FARIN, PELENTAN, MARCOUMAR, or SINTROM) must discontinue taking this medicine at least five days before the procedure.
Continue to take other therapy, including on the procedure day. Do not eat or drink anything after midnight before the procedure.
Take with you: personal hygiene kit, therapy, slippers and two liters of juice.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Plavix (Clopidogrel) 3 × 75 mg, three times one tablet.||Plavix (Clopidogrel) 1 × 75 mg, once one tablet.||Plavix (Clopidogrel) 1 × 75 mg, once one tablet.|
|Amlopin 5mg one tablet||Amlopin 5mg one tablet||Amlopin 5mg one tablet|
|Aspirin 300 mg one tablet||Aspirin 300 mg one tablet||Aspirin 300 mg one tablet|
In case of impossibility to arrive at the scheduled appointment, please call 035/309-108 or firstname.lastname@example.org on time.